Council can be contacted if livestock is straying onto other peoples property or onto a road reserve.

Who to Contact

If you have a complaint regarding livestock straying onto your property or notice any livestock that has escaped a property and are roaming along or on a busy road please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800 or email

Comments are closed.