Before carrying out any works within road reserves including footpaths (e.g. tree planting, installing a driveway, underground electricity or pipe under the road), residents should contact Council for approval and to ascertain the location of any Council services e.g. water or sewerage mains or underground drainage pipes.

Residents should also be aware of other services such as Telstra cables or underground electricity and should contact Dial Before You Dig on 1100 prior to the commencement of any excavation.

Fees for carrying out work on road reservations change from year to year and can be accessed in Council’s Fees and Charges.

Comments are closed.