Please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 4783 9800 regarding your weekly kerbside collection if you need assistance with any of the following matters:-

  • You have built a new residence or shed and require a new waste service for your property;
  • Your bin was not tipped;
  • Your bin has been stolen;
  • Your bin is cracked, broken, the lid has fallen off or is damaged, the wheels or axle are broken or damaged;
  • You need to order an extra bin service; and
  • You need to cancel a bin service.

Comments are closed.