Waste Collection Services
Wheelie Bin Services - Need Help?
Please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre regarding your weekly wheelie bin collection if you need assistance with any of the following matters:-
- You have built a new residence or shed and require a new waste service for your property;
- Your bin was not tipped;
- Your bin has been stolen;
- Your bin is cracked or broken, the lid has fallen off or is damaged, the wheels or axle are broken or damaged;
- You need to order an extra bin service or regular additional tips;
- You want to upgrade your refuse bin size from a 140L to a 240L wheelie bin; and
- You need to cancel a bin service. Please note that cancelling of a waste service will only be approved where the building has been demolished or is unfit for occupation. Commercial businesses may cancel their waste service provided that they are receiving an equivalent waste service from an approved private contactor.